Goals and Objectives
Main goal of MS@CPS is to establish an International Master of Science on Cyber Physical Systems. In order to achieve this goal, MS@CPS aims at:
- Provide expertise of primary focus areas: Embedded systems and knowledge-based systems for industry in programme and partner countries – Increase the mobility, capacities and advance knowledge, skills, and competencies in the field of Cyber Physical Systems.
- Develop pedagogical methods to control the teaching tracks direct and implement learning outcomes and achieve a high level of knowledge, skills, and competencies in practice to create top talent in the field.
- Analyze the (MS@CPS) program requirements.
- Execute training courses for faculty members and staff.
- Create and develop technical courses to immediately meet the market needs.
- Setting the program admission policies dealing with institutional regulations and national legislations problems.
- Identify the targeted students based on quantitative and qualitative analysis of the market needs for graduates with Embedded Systems (ES) and Knowledge Based Systems (KBS) skills.
- Establishing advanced labs in the project partner universities equipped with latest technology of hardware, and software tools.
- Cooperate with local networks of companies and experts.
- Align with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) as well as EU related initiatives such as U-Multirank and others.
- Economic entrepreneurship: Management skills shall be conveyed as required for founding startups and strengthening industry.
- Dual studies: Company involvement including internships and master thesis performed in collaboration with industry.
- International mobility and job opportunities through alignment between partner and programme countries
- Involvement of rural areas: rural areas shall be a particular focus of the project, thereby mitigating unbalances in education
- Establishing summer school / winter school