The main goal of this work package is the improvement of education quality at partners’ level, through establishment and implementation of some institutional procedures and mechanisms for evaluation, control, and quality assurance.
The proposed quality assurance plan will be tackling the following components:
- Field of quality assurance
- Institutional capacity
- Educational efficiency
- Quality management
- National standards
- International standards
- Performance indicators
- National and international accreditation and recognition
- Students and faculty feedback and opinions
The designed quality plan will be centered on the learning outcomes exposed through knowledge, competencies, values and attitudes obtained in the frame of MS@CPS program.
1. Develop field of quality assurance.
2. Audit against standards.
3. Drive performance indicators.