The purpose of this work package is to validate the project management efficiency to satisfy the stakeholders regarding content, performance, costs, schedules and coordination. This work package aims at:
- Establishing communication channels with project partners and EACEA.
- Guaranteeing the fulfillment of the project objectives and tasks.
- Ensuring project progress and quality of outcomes.
- Ensuring continuous information flow between project partners.
- Planning and management of consortium meetings.
- Monitoring and controlling of quality indicators
- Collecting technical reports (deliverables), and financial statements for timely submission to EACEA.
- Coordinating common technical and administrative reporting.
- Providing and maintaining the infrastructure and logistics for virtual and present information exchange among the stakeholders.
In order to discuss the results accomplished by the activities and their implementation according to the project plan, budget and time, the project management team and coordinator team will meet frequently in forms of regular online and face-to-face meetings.
1. Align the organizational framework to execute the project foreseen in the
work project deliverables.
2. Guarantee the fulfillment of objectives and tasks.
3. Coordinate the common technical and administrative reporting and managing the overall quality assurance, provide and maintain the infrastructure and logistics for virtual and present information exchange among the stakeholders.