We meet every Tuesday, 06:30-07:30 pm in front of the SSC Building.
Stronger together is a project from students for international students at the Univerity Siegen. We want to offer you peer to peer exchange, mutual support, intercultural training and much more during our sessions. Join our anonymous and confidential safe space every Tuesday to ask whatever you need to know and we will share our experiences and support you. Our sessions and workshops are in English and free of charge!
Feel free to join us!
- 31.01.2023: Mental Health: Emotional intelligence
- 7.2.2023: Intercultural training: Carnival
- 28.02.2023: Mental Health: Empathy
- 14.3.2023: Intercultural training
- 11.10.2022: Mental Health: Stress, worries and anxiety
- 18.10.2022: Intercultural training
- 25.10. 2022: Mental Health: Time Management
- 8.11.2022: Intercultural Training: Homesickness
- 15.11.2022: Mental Health: Mindfulness
- 22.11.2022: Intercultural Training: How to get a job in Germany
- 29.11.22: Mental Health: Resilience
- 6.12.2022: Intercultural Training: Job Interview
- 13.12.2022: Mental Health: Learning techniques I
- 10.01.2023: Find balance and learn selfcare
- 17.01.2023: Mental Health: Learning techniques II
- 24.01.2023: Intercultural training: Racism
If you have any questions feel free to contact us: email@example.com