The Stronger Together Project is coming to an end and we want to thank you for being part of it! We believe in the project and hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
You will still find many important information on this website about the German Health System, how to find a therapist and much more.
Take care and all the best
Your Stronger Together Team
Eva, Caro, Carina, Maria, Jenny
We meet every Tuesday, 06:30-07:30 pm in front of the SSC Building.
Stronger together is a project from students for international students at the Univerity Siegen. We want to offer you peer to peer exchange, mutual support, intercultural training and much more during our sessions. Join our anonymous and confidential safe space every Tuesday to ask whatever you need to know and we will share our experiences and support you. Our sessions and workshops are in English and free of charge!
Feel free to join us!
- 11.07.2023: Intercultural training: Reverse bucket list
- 14.3.2023: Intercultural training
- 04.04. Learn about Easter
- 11.04.2023: Mental Health: Self-care
- 14.4. & 15.4. Workshop: Going Beyond Procrastination
- 18.04.2023: Intercultural Training: Integration in Germany
- 25.04.2023: Mental Health: Mindfulness & Resilience
- 02.05.2023: Intercultural Training: Deprivation of home, friends & family
- 09.05.2023: Mental Health: Time Management
- 16.05.2023: Intercultural Training: Representing yourself in German job interviews
- 23.05.2023: Mental Health: Mindfulness: Let´s go Waldbade
- 30.05.2023: ! Holiday! No session!!!
- 06.06.2023: Mental Health: What is Emotional Intelligence?
- 13.06.2023: Intercultural training: Prejudices, Stereotypes & Discrimination
- 20.06.2023: Mental Health: Learning Techniques
- 27.06.2023: Intercultural training: How to build new habits
- 04.07.2023: Mental Health: Working on my emotional intelligence
If you have any questions feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org